Family and friends quotes, Some people say it best. And those people are famous for it. Dive into a few fun quotes about friends and family from famous politicians, business gurus, and celebrities. Let these family and friends quotes remind you of the importance of these people in your life.
The people who encourage us and support us in good times and in bad. We should always appreciate them in our lives. You are truly blessed when family members are your friends and when friends feel like your family.
friends are family quotes and sayings
- Friends are just family chosen by you.
- The love of family and friends is the glue that holds your heart together.
- Friends are the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae of your family.
- The language of love does not make distinctions. Everyone has a place in your heart.
- Blood does not make a family. Love does.
- Family is found in your heart.
- Some of the best families are the ones you choose to belong to.
- Family is more than ties by blood, it’s a connection from my heart to yours.
- The bonds between friends can be stronger than those forged by family.
- A clan is a perfect mix of family and friends that make you a better person.
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll be there forever.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” – Helen Keller
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” – Barbara Bush
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The length of one’s days matter less than the love of one’s family and friends.” – Gerald Ford
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.” – Frank Crane
- “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance… waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
- “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet, with a few nuts.” – Les Dawson
The morale of the story is to allow your friends and relatives to help you when you need it. That’s what family and community is all about after all. Linda Kastiel Kozlowski, Motherhood, Inc
Words of Encouragement
You need to take care of your own health first before you take care of your family, friends, or job obligations. Samantha Westwood, Rise and Shine!
I choose simplicity as a main rule to live by because it gives me more time for the things I love most: family and friends, health and fun. Louise Reed, 5 Ways to a Simpler Life
love family and friends quotes
tank you for reading Family and friends quotes