Motivational quotes for positive life: Seeing the brighter side of life has so many benefits. Having an optimistic mindset can help you discover hidden creativity, complete goals, set new standards for yourself, and inspire others.
If you choose to think positively, however, you turn the situation into a growth opportunity, enabling you to become a better problem-solver and leader. You’ll feel motivated, inspired, and empowered when you reframe your thinking to think positively about problems over time!.
Motivational quotes for positive life: Motivating yourself is one of the best ways to dig deep and overcome difficulties. Motivation may be needed for work, home life, or simply to gain the extra energy needed to succeed and survive the week.
These are my favorite Motivational quotes for positive life about positive thinking. Each of them comes from one of the world’s top achievers. What it means to be a positive thinker, why positive thinking is so important, and what positive thinking can do for you are all explained in these quotes.
Short Motivational quotes for positive life
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” – Mother Teresa.
“Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in
everyday life.” – Roy T. Bennett.
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
“Life is a series of baby steps.” – Hoda Kotb.
“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”– W.P. Kinsella.
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
“Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoult
“Each day provides its own gifts.” — Marcus Aurelius
“Do good and good will come to you.” —Adam Lowy
“The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” —Bertrand Russell.
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” – Mother Teresa.
- “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in
everyday life.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
- “Life is a series of baby steps.” – Hoda Kotb.
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”– W.P. Kinsella.
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoult
- “Each day provides its own gifts.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “Do good and good will come to you.” —Adam Lowy
- “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” —Bertrand Russell.
Best Motivational quotes for positive life
“He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
“You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.”
“Here I am wanting to accomplish something and completely forgetting it must all end—that there is such a thing as death.”
“If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton.
“When you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worthwhile.” —Lucy Maud Montgomery.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney.
“Just for the record, darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” — S. C. Lourie.
“You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — A.A.Mine.
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” — Nelson Mandela
“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
Motivational quotes for positive thinking
“Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg.
“Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!” – Donna Karan
“Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterward.” – Tina Fey
“I dwell in possibility.” —Emily Dickinson
“Think and wonder. Wonder and think.” — Dr. Suess
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
“Most people are nice when you finally see them.” — Harper Lee
“What we think, we become.” — Buddha
“Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” — Anne Frank
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
—Martin Luther King, Jr.
“The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead.”
“I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.”
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
- “Self-confidence is the memory of success.”
- “Without self-confidence, we are as babes in the cradle.”
- “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” —Haile Gebrselassie
- “Commitment is an act, not a word.” —Jean-Paul Sartre
- “Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality.” —Abraham Lincoln
Thanks for reading 100+ Motivational quotes for positive life, wishesing.com