Thought for the day life quotes: You might be feeling a little drained during the middle of the week or midday, so take a moment to re-energize yourself with these thought-provoking quotes. Boosting spirits and refocusing your day can sometimes be as simple as a reminder. Thus, we should strive to ensure a healthy mind by thinking the right kinds of thoughts. When we read positive quotes and ideas, we begin to adopt a more positive attitude.
When someone with writing talent creates a quote, it feels like their own opinions return, just stoked by their words. Words matter, and motivating phrases can encourage us to get up, take action, ditch the excuses, escape our comfort zones, and do the hard work that needs to be done. So let’s take a closer look at motivation, how to motivate yourself, and the motivational quotes that’ll get you moving again. Bookmark this page for motivational quotes that will jumpstart your day.
These are my favorite Thought for the day life quotes about positive thinking. Each of them comes from one of the world’s top achievers. What it means to be a positive thinker, why positive thinking is so important, and what positive thinking can do for you are all explained in these quotes.
Thought for the day life quotes
A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.
I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.
When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.
Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now.
Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
- “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” —Unknown
- “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” —Catherine Pulsifier
- “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” —Unknown
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” —Paulo Coelho
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” —Isabelle Lafleche
- “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” —Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” —Elon Musk
- “Hold the vision, trust the process.” —Unknown
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” —John D. Rockefeller
- “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” —Unknown
Let us try to teach generosity and altruism, because we are born selfish. Let us understand what our own selfish genes are up to, because we may then at least have the chance to upset their designs, something that no other species has ever aspired to do.
Best Thought for the day life quotes
- “When you know better, you do better.”- Maya Angelou
- If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself. It’s that simple.
- “When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
- “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later”- Dana Stewart Scott
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”- Brian Herbert
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Mark Twain
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” ―Chinese Proverb
“Only the paranoid survive.” —Andy Grove
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
“I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.’” —Leah Busque
“If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” —Michele Ruiz
“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes―understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ―Arianna Huffington
“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it. Sauté it. Whatever. MAKE.” —Joss Whedon
Short Thought for the day life quotes
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” —William W. Purkey
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”―Neil Gaiman
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”―Pablo Picasso
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ―Helen Keller
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” ―Lewis Carroll
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” —Socrates
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right―for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ―Dalai Lama XIV
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ―Abraham Lincoln
Thanks for reading 100+ Thought for the day life quotes, wishesing.com